Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our House is a very, very, nice house!


Never had a blog before.

Thought I'd start one as we just purchased a 1927 Milwaukee, classic bungalow, in need of tons of restoration. We've finally have the wooden floors refinished......Oak in the living and dining rooms and maple in the bedrooms. Luckily the painting jobs in the living, dining, and sun rooms were already quite excellent. I'm just practicing blogging at this point. I could use some suggestions on what to do with an attic space. We want to turn it into a family room.....we have 2 bedrooms up there in the front. Both have heat and electricity, but not the huge space for the family room in the back of the attic.....lots of space though. I'll put some pictures up, if I can figure out how to do it.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! It's a lot of work- but if you don't mind the sawdust and paint spots on some old clothes- very much worth it! If you need any tips, feel free to let me know!
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete